What is Team Beef?
Georgia's Team Beef is a community of athletes who recognize the nutritional benefits of beef and the vital role high-quality protein plays in their training, performance, endurance, and recovery. The Georgia Beef Board is excited to support and unite this unique community of athletes as they strive to reach their personal goals and establish a stronger and healthier lifestyle.
Why Join Team Beef?
As a member of Georgia's Team Beef, you will work with us to spread the positive message of beef! In order to share your beef story, you will participate in races on behalf of Georgia's Team Beef and will be provided with a jersey to wear while running.
Types of membership
Our Team Beef membership is broken down into three tiers:
- Prime: These members have completed the 30 Day Protein Challenge and Masters of Beef Advocacy program. They are allotted $200 per year towards reimbursements*
- Choice: These members are allotted $100 per year towards reimbursements*
- Select: These members are those who have decided not to receive money towards reimbursements. They are on the team, receive all team information, and wear the jersey in events but have opted out to receive reimbursements
**Allowances are automatically renewed October 1 and run through the year to September 30, our fiscal year
***Choice members can move up to Prime membership depending on involvement throughout the year and completion of further beef education training. This will be done under the leadership of the director
****Our program is only available for ages 16 and up
How to Join Team Beef
- Each interested team member is required to complete THIS FORM. After we receive your completed form we will contact you via email to schedule a conference call. The call will serve as the “training” required to officially become a Team Beef member. During this training call we will cover beef nutrition, Team Beef’s purpose and message, and our mission here at the Georgia Beef Board.
- After training, you will discuss with Kaytlyn instructions on how to purchase your jersey. Once we receive payment for your jersey we will send your jersey and welcome packet and you can get started!
- Jersey Prices are as follows:
- Men's Short Sleeve: $20
- Men's Sleeveless: $14
- Women's Short sleeve: $20
- Women's Racerback: $28
- Once you receive your jersey, it's now up to you! Sign up for a race in the state of Georgia and on race day wear your Team Beef jersey. After the race send us a copy of your registration and a picture of you during, before and/or after the race and we will reimburse you!
- Once again, each team member can be reimbursed only up to their level of membership. We must receive a receipt of registration and a picture from race day. Entry fee reimbursement checks will be mailed out after we receive these items.
- If you happen to go over your allotted allowance we still want to welcome you to wear your Team Beef jersey we will just be unable to reimburse you.
We want to hear from you! Contact Taylor by email with any questions